Display your own screenshots and recordings on 3D mockups
Importing your designs into is as easy as drag and drop. Let’s take a look!
In this tutorial, you’ll see how to
- Import images
- Import videos
- Import directly from Sketch
- Mirror your iPhone’s screen in a Rotato 3D device
Rotato works with any jpg or png image, saved by Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Principle, InVision, Adobe XD, or any app you may use to make your designs.
Drag the file onto the 3D device mockup in Rotato
Importing videos is very similar to importing images. Rotato works with almost any video file, including MOV, AVI, MP4.
- Videos made with the iOS screen recording feature. Here’s how to add it to your Control Center: Settings > Control Center > Customize Controls > Add Screen Recording
- Videos made with any app, including Principle, InVision Studio, Adobe XD, After Effects
Go from a flat artboard in Sketch or Adobe XD to a 3D mockup in a single click
There are three ways to import your flat image from Sketch into Rotato.
- Drag the exported version from Sketch into Rotato (see video below)
- Use the Rotato plugin. Plugins > Rotato > Send to Rotato or press cmd + option + r
- You can also play with the experimental plug-in: Explode your Sketch artboard in 3D space